"Breathing is probably the most taken for granted thing we do in life!"
Contact a State Licensed Professional Today!
WE ARE FixAIRx
We are a Licensed and Certified team of Environmental and Indoor Air Quality professionals with 5 years experience in diagnosing and correcting Poor Air Quality conditions. We offer a wide range of environmental testing services and at the same time we are always glad to help find the best solution that fits your families needs and budget:
WHY CHOOSE US
We only employ professionals that honor Honesty & Integrity. Our commitment is to take the utmost care regarding the health and needs of our clients. It is our priority and commitment to provide exceptional service and accurate industry information.
All our team members are highly-qualified, educated and skilled professionals. They are trained, certified and licensed according to the requirements of the State of Texas and other regulating agencies. Our newbies work together with experienced pros apprenticing until they are able to be certified.
With so many factors that affect your air and your health, we look at each situation as unique. Our professionals will work with you to determine the best service for your situation to ensure that meets the outcome you are looking for. This approach ultimately saves you time and money.
The services and all-natural solutions we offer are specifically designed to target, identify and correct environmental and poor indoor air quality problems at the source. Thus limiting extra expenses, frustration and time wasted. Our goal is to give you peace of mind and help you Breathe Easy.
We work to restore healthy air quality in your home, and to provide the best and the fastest solutions at fair prices. We stand for quality, safety and credibility, so you could be confident and have peace of mind.
In 2013 we started as a company specializing in odor removal. Over the years, we expanded our list of services. Now we are proud that we can help people with understanding and correcting Mold Issues, Commercial Problems, and other Environmental Testing.
Every member of our team is indeed committed to you and your family’s health, because we know that if we take care of you then you will trust us to also help your friends and loved ones!
- Brain Fog
- Joint pain
- Digestive Issues
- Sinus & Allergies
- Skin Irritations
- Cardiac Issues
- Shortness of Breath
- Vision Changes
- Immune System Issues
Indoor air quality has become an important health and safety concern.
Common issues associated with IAQ include:
- Mold growth from moisture intrusion after 24-48 hours
- Certain types of mold produce mycotoxins – which are the main cause of most health problems following mold exposure.
- Airborne mold spores can quickly and easily spread to your HVAC system. The condensation in the coils, plenum and ducts provide a perfect place for mold to grow.
- Most newer highly efficient homes have 200% more allergens because of improperly installed ventilation systems which do not bring in enough fresh make up air.
- Chemical (VOC) levels too high due to varnishes, sealants, construction materials, carpets, laminates, glues, fiberglass, particle boards, paints, chemicals, etc.
- Ignoring and not addressing small issues can undoubtedly lead to much bigger and more costly repairs.
It is common for people to report one or more of the following symptoms:
- Dryness and irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin
- Shortness of breath
- Hypersensitivity and allergies
- Sinus congestion
- Coughing and sneezing
People generally notice their symptoms after several hours at work and feel better after they have left the building or when they have been away from the building for a weekend or a vacation.
- Our clients have reported a significant reduction in their family’s allergies, hay fever and even asthma and COPD.
- Scientifically, the main sanitizing factor of our treatment has been proven to reduce allergens, mold, viruses, chemicals and odors by 98%
- Our certified IAQ professionals have an excellent track record for improving air quality in homes.
BioSanitation Treatments for allergens, odors and mold issues DO NOT use any harmful man-made chemicals. The treatment leaves no residue and is 100% Green.
Watch out for other companies that use extremely harsh chemicals to eliminate smoke, odors and mold.
- Each location has a wide range of unique circumstances and factors that may be contributing to your problem.
- We work with you to understand and align with what you are trying to ultimately achieve.
- We help you see what different IAQ test results may give you before you schedule an appointment and offer valuable consultative advice about affordable solutions (even if the solution is not offered through us).
- We are NOT going to sell you something you don’t need or something you don’t want…